This is a tasty dinner meal that is quick, easy and packed full of flavour and nutritious veggies.
1 chopped onion
2 tsp Olive oil
1 chopped bell pepper
2 minced garlic cloves
2 chopped tomatoes
4 sliced large zucchinis
1 chopped broccoli
1 sweet potato cut in small cubes
2 cubed chicken breasts
1 heaped tablespoon Greek yogurt
salt and pepper
- Cook the chicken breasts in 1 tsp olive oil until just cooked, season with salt
and pepper and put aside.
- In a large frying pan, sauté chopped onion and chopped bell pepper in the
remaining olive oil until soft.
- Add minced garlic, cubed sweet potato, chopped tomatoes and cook for 5 min
until sweet potatoes start getting soft.
- Add sliced zucchini pieces and chopped broccoli.
- Add ½ – 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Cook all the veggies until soft then add in the cooked chicken pieces and 1
heaped tablespoon of Greek yogurt.
- Cook for 3-5 min more and finish by adding salt and pepper.
- Serve with 1 cup brown rice or cauliflower rice.